In the morning of March 26th, at National Office in Southern Region – MOST, a thematic seminar was organized to introduce the "Low-Energy Elemental Reaction Systems" technology - generating electricity from low energy (water, sewage).
Attending the seminar, there were Dr. Vu Van Khiem, Director General of SROMOST; Dr. Nguyen Huu Thien, former Director General of the Directorate for Standards and Quality; Representative of State Agency for Technology Innovation and representatives of several subordinate units of the Ministry of Science and Technology in the southern region.
During the seminar, Prof. Gebhard Schueler has introduced the "Low-Energy Elemental Reaction Systems" technology of Traiton Global Company (Germany). Technology does not use oil or any others resources except for water. There is no CO2 emission and energy output capacity is about 10 to 20 times the energy input. The required area for construction is small (about 1000m2 for 100MW) and time for building plant is just about 180 days.
Prof. Schueler also said this clean and green technology is cheaper than the other technologies which also generate power. This new technology has been certified for quality in Germany in 2014. Currently, the Traiton Global Co. has been deployed a number of projects to build power plants in countries around the world using this technology such as in Kosovo, Germany, Montenegro, Dominican, Philippines, ... with capacity from 10MW to 150 MW.
Stated in the seminar, Director General of SROMOST - Vu Van Khiem highly appreciated the technology "Low-Energy Elemental Reaction Systems" and hoped this new technology will be suitable for Vietnam. At the same time, he suggested that all relevant units of SROMOST will collaborate, continue to exchange information with Prof. Gebhard Schueler about this new technology in order to have basis to report and ask for further direct from the Ministry of Science and Technology.
Source: National Office in Southern Region
Newer news items:
- National Office in Southern Region (SROMOST) and the Korea experts had a work meeting at the People's Committee of Dong Nai Province - 08/08/2015 07:35
- Promoting opportunities for Science and Technology cooperation with Australia for Southern region - 09/07/2015 03:57
- National Science and Technology Programs for economic and social development in Southern region - 10/06/2015 04:53
Older news items:
- PRELIMINARY REVIEW CONFERENCE FOR THE FISRT SIX MONTHS AND MISSIONS, ORIENTATION FOR THE LATE SIX MONTHS OF YEAR 2014 NATIONAL OFFICE IN SOUTHERN REGOIN - 22/07/2014 07:22
- Leaders of National Office in Southern Region (SROMOST) worked with subordinate units of Ministry of Science and Technology in the Southern region - 13/06/2014 07:46
- SROMOST welcomed Counselor of the Embassy of Finland - 18/04/2014 06:55